How the 2020 Census Affects Children The 2020 Census count impacts the federal funds that communities receive each year for programs and services that are critical for...
eLearning starts tomorrow at 9 AM. See this link for an update about procedures and details at DMS during the Coronavirus Closure: https://5il.co/eajw. Teachers and support...
Substitute Teachers Needed Seeking caring individuals that enjoy working with K-12 students. Qualifications: High school diploma Eighteen (18) years of age or...
A few updates from Mrs. Wright, DMS School Counselor
1. The 8th grade Reality Store has been cancelled for this year. I am hoping we will be able to coordinate this experience for the class of 2024 next school year.
2. I have sent an email to the 8th graders who have not applied for 21st Century Scholars yet. The deadline for this scholarship opportunity is the end of the school year and it is something you will not want to miss out on. Parents - if you could have your students show you the email they received, you will get more details on what the program is about and what you need to do to apply. If your student received the email but you believe you are not eligible, please have them respond and let me know that. You can also get more info at this link: https://learnmoreindiana.org/scholars/enroll/
3. All students received an email from me about the community service form for their PRIDE certificate. This form is due by the end of the school year and I have not received very many at this time. All DMS students can complete this form (which is attached to the email they received) and return it to me via email or send it to the school in the regular mail.
4. I am sharing a list of apps (pictured) because they are good resources for students to use at home if they are feeling stressed or need to relax. They work for adults too! If your student is having any issues you would like them to talk to someone about, please have them contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 765-584-4671, extension 1020.
5. If you are not currently following the Driver Instagram page I would like to encourage you to do so. I will be posting more tips and resources there throughout this month.
Thank you for your time, and I hope you are all staying home and staying safe!view image
Hello from a few familiar faces! Enjoy!
We have been in contact with the fundraising company. Due to the restrictions in place, we still cannot deliver the products until we are told it is safe to do so. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Please communicate this with those you sold to.
We have had questions about the DC fundraiser. We have been in contact with the fundraising company and are working to come up with a plan that is safe and efficient. We will keep you all updated after Spring Break. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this challenge.